A movie that made me respect the dogs for their loyalty - Hachiko

I saw a movie that changed my view about dogs! I had really been scared of dogs. The one thing that can scare the hell out of me , was , A DOG. The stray dogs, obviously. These dogs become hassle for many people roaming around streets, their barking might disturb anyone passing through, either on a vehicle or on foot. They become the reason for some accidents, or even a person may get bitten by a dog, and may suffer. I am afraid of dogs to such an extent that if I see a dog on street, I might not go through that path, and will change the way.

 I have seen many people who love dogs, they care for them, they feed them, play with them  , some adopt a puppy or a dog and make this world a better place for them to live. The dogs return their masters with all the honesty and love forever.

I knew somewhere deep in my mind that a dog is a most faithful creature on Earth but my fear had always been stronger than this. I used to think only negative things about dogs. Some bad things have already happened to some people in the recent times, but why are the dogs running in streets..!! The reason is the absence of the means to handle these problematic stray dogs.

One thing that changed my view about the dogs , was a movie, HACHIKO. I was made to watch that movie , not of course, this was not my choice of movie but I started watching it, then during movie, I started adapting interest in it, though I had not started loving dogs but it was quite enough to create a soft corner for them in my heart. As the movie was running, I felt the honesty that dog was having towards his master. It used to see off and welcome it's master at the exact time when his master used to board and de-board a local train. I was surprised how a dog can sense the exact time, it had to run to it's master when his train had to arrive at the station. To more surprise, how that dog was deeply in love with his master that it tried everything it could do to find his master, when one day he didn't arrive on the intended time at the station. It didn't let any stone unturned to find it's master, it used to wait for him for years, at the same time. That thing brought tears into my eyes, and totally changed my view about dogs.

Today I think differently about dogs, they are not bad but yes I am afraid of stray dogs even today. These dogs need a home, a shelter home may be.. where they can be taken care of. A dog is the most faithful animal on Earth and it deserves a good environment to live. 

Comments